COO Office & Facilities Administrator – M/W
Société Générale Group’s services in the Middle East include Corporate and Investment Banking and Trade Finance (Securities Services):
For nearly two decades, SG CIB has been committed to supporting the Middle East’s governments, corporates, financial institutions and investors. We deliver worldwide expertise in Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets. At Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking, nearly 12,0001 professionals in more than 37 countries connect entrepreneurs, large corporates, financial institutions, governments and investors with capital markets, and provide financing, investment and risk management solutions. Across Europe, the Middle East & Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific, we are using skill, innovation and global reach to tailor high-end solutions for our clients.
He/she will be responsible for supporting the Regional COO for administration related tasks and supporting Facilities team.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support and assist the Finance team on finance matters and projects
- Follow-up and assist on governance mechanism for GBS departments and their key projects, in consistency with GBIS standards
- Optimize the relationship between GBS departments to maximize the projects impacts in terms of quality/cost/efficiency
- Maintain quality standards for each department of RES
- Participate to the Facilities Manager and COO for strategic and transversal projects
- Propose and implement process and workflow optimization continuously
- Perform operational tasks which includes reporting, Controls, and preparing Dashboards
- Follow up and close monitoring of the local COO, facility and administration team and functions
- Manage A/P process – related tasks per standard
- Collaborate with all support functions including facilities, administration, IT, finance, and other departments
Studies & experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably in Administration
- Certification in accounts, project management or administration
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an administrative role/ banking operations and support functions
- Experience in transversal team management and projects execution
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
- French would be an asset
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Fair financial and banking culture
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Commitment and diligence
- Demonstrated work ethic
- Proactive and open-minded
- Ability to report and escalate accurately
- Flexibility and adaptability to work in moving and multi-tasking technical environment
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Team leader skills
- Team spirit
Why join us
Société Générale Middle East is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.