- Team player with good communication skills.
- Rigorous, well organized, procedure oriented.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines in a dynamic environment with a high degree of accuracy
- Self-starter (candidate is able after initial managerial direction, to complete assigned tasks, identify issues not addressed and escalate appropriately)
- Excellent prioritization skills necessary
- Ability to be flexible in a small team environment
- 10 + years of experience working in Corporate Actions department for both Equity and Fixed Income Securities
- Proven background on IT infrastructure improvements as it relates to Corporate Actions
- Industry knowledge in Fixed Income/Equity settlements, trade support or relevant experience with fixed income and equity products
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and Equity Settlements
- Knowledge of internal control framework and the US regulatory environment, rules and applicable regulations, and proven ability to work effectively with all local regulators
Why join us
Global Business Service Unit (GBSU) US delivers day-to-day services to Global Banking & Investor Solutions (GBIS) and its clients. GBSU consists of entities composed of IT & non-IT teams working side-by-side under the same leadership. GBSU supports the goal of rolling out a services platform model, spreading the technology and data culture, shortening decision-making processes, and adopting an industrial approach to ensure secure, stable, and compliant operations, as well as continuously improving front to back processing environments. GBSU maintains production services for applications, systems, and infrastructure, facilitates entry into new markets, ensures compliance with regulatory needs, as well as business growth & development.
At Societe Generale, we live by our 4 core values of commitment, responsibility, team spirit and innovation. We are engaged and demonstrate consideration for others. We act ethically and with courage. We focus our talent and energy on collective success. We experiment and propose new ideas. This way, we maximize our ability to serve client needs and anticipate market changes. Societe Generale is committed to strengthening bonds with colleagues, communities, and the world in which we live, because relationships are at the heart of how we operate.
For more information about our Culture and Conduct initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/careers/get-know-culture/)
Our Diversity & Inclusion Mission: Recruit, develop, advance, and retain a diverse workforce that is united in our efforts to enhance our competitive position and deliver innovative solutions to our clients.
Our Diversity & Inclusion Vision:
• Engaged workforce that is demographically diverse in a way that reflects the communities in which we operate
• Inclusive culture and workplace that recognizes employees' unique needs and utilizes their diverse talents
• Engage our community and marketplace, and position the organization to meet the needs of all its clients
For more information about our D&I initiatives, please visit this link (https://americas.societegenerale.com/en/societe-generale-about/diversity-and-inclusion/)
HYBRID WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Societe Generale offers a hybrid work arrangement that offers employees the flexibility to work remotely, as well as on-site, in order to promote interaction and collaboration with colleagues while adhering to all SG standard protocols. Hybrid work arrangements vary based on business area. The applicable Business lines will determine and communicate the work arrangements that best meet their business needs.
COMPENSATION & SALARY RANGE:
Base salary range does not include overtime pay, bonus and/or other benefits, where applicable. Actual base salary offer will vary based on skills and experience.