Corporate Banking (Coverage) Support Analyst - M/W
SG Corporate and Investment Banking Turkey is one of the foreign banks with the longest history in Turkey. The bank started its operational activity in 1990 and soon became a leading partner for large corporate and financial institutions.
SG CIB Turkey offers tailor-made financial solutions for its clients via its branch in Istanbul with a team of close to 50 professionals and leveraging on its international expertise in Investment Banking, Global Finance and Global Markets. Thanks to its longstanding involvement in the financing of important development and infrastructure projects in the country, SG CIB Turkey has built strong relations with the largest companies operating in the Turkish market. SG CIB plays a key intermediary role between issuers and investors, corporates and financial institutions, offering issuers a broad access to markets and offering investors smart solutions and access to investment opportunities.
We are currently looking for an Analyst/Associate to work in the Corporate & Investment Banking department in Société Générale Istanbul Office.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Coordinate and assist to the loan documentation process for corporate and FI banking clients
- Run SG’s internal models and profitability simulations
- Report corporate and FI banking budget, profitability estimations and realizations
- Prepare relationship/coverage activity reports in coordination with relevant Relationship Managers (RMs)
- Execute KYC and Compliance processes on behalf of corporate and FI banking coverage unit
- Prepare all kind of internal and external business presentations together with Relationship Managers
Studies & experience:
- Graduate degree from a reputable university (Engineering, Management or Economics would be preferred)
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply too
- 1 – 5 years of corporate and/or FI banking business experience is a plus
- Excellent command of English and Turkish (both written and verbal)
- French would be an asset
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Analytical thinking
- Problem solving
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Spirit
Why join us
Société Générale Turkey is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.