Academic Background And Certifications, Experience:
- Master’s degree in communication, Advertising, or Social sciences
- At least 5 years’ experience in running advertising campaigns, ideally related to sponsorship platforms"
- Understanding of brand & visual identity management
- Understanding of advertising concepts and media-buy strategies
- Experience of media campaigns"
- Creative mindset in an already established strategic framework
- Strong relationship and adaptation skills: a team player with ability to work with all levels of staff in all business/support functions
- Service-driven, dynamic and open-minded: a doer with ability to steer business/support functions towards a common goal
- Agile, curious and forward-thinking: ability to question and revisit any action;
- Trustworthy and transparent"
"Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ projects.
With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ over 9,000 employees in the region. Our expertise here ranges from corporate and investment banking to asset management, securities services, global transaction banking and specialised financial services.
The Information Technology Department provides and maintains IT solutions to support the business’s growth. Finance Risk and Market Data is a regional team with 80 people based in Hong Kong, covering the Asia Pacific region. The development team drives the IT solutions for the Finance department across Asia Pacific, covering specifically Accounting and Regulatory Reporting projects across the locations."
- The Communication department of Societe Generale Asia-Pacific (APAC) is ensuring:
- The definition and implementation of the Communication strategy in the region (approx. 9,000 staff across 12 locations), in line with Societe Generale group communication and Asia-Pacific overall strategy and objectives;
- The promotion of Societe Generale’s brand, culture, values, and business expertise to its internal and external stakeholders in the Asia-Pacific region across the different communication channels;
- The support for their communication purposes and issues of its corporate functions and business activities, principally in Financing & Advisory, Global Markets and Investor solutions, Asset Management, and Transaction Banking.
The Communication department consists of a team based in Hong Kong and dedicated teams in key locations: China, India, Japan, and Singapore for SE Asia. The department is structured around the following activities:
• Branding & advertising;
• Partnerships & citizenship;
• Media relations;
• Editorial & digital communication;
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.