Academic Background (degree & major)
- Bachelor degree (finance or business discipline and Master Degree can be a plus)
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- At least 7 years of commercial banking experience with no less than 5 years experience as a Relationship Manager for local corporates, preferably with a major International Bank
- Solid accounting, financial and credit analysis skills
- Sound knowledge on different bank products, particularly commercial banking/transaction banking products
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build up rapport quickly with clients
- Good presentation and negotiation skills
- Team Spirit
- Fluency in English and Chinese required.
- Well versed in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must)
Professional Qualification (if applicable)
- CFA or ACCA qualification is a plus
Others if any (require to travel, etc)
- Frequent business travels are required
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. Societe Generale provides corporate, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
To ensure a Coverage of Hong Kong subsidiaries for big Chinese Corporates, VLLC and LLC. To improve our understanding of the financials and strategy of the Hong Kong subsidiaries of our Chinese clients and to identify new business opportunities with them.