Corporate Sales, Korea, Global Market - VP/ Associate
Product & Market Knowledge: develops a strong knowledge of market products to corporates (notably on FX, Rates, MM, investment/LIS and solutions products), as well as financial markets overall and their dynamics as well as corporate finance knowledge (ability to provide client with suitable and relevant market comments and advisory). Partake to trainings sessions, product presentations and visit hubs to exchange ideas on a frequent basis.
Sales Talent & Efforts: to pitch SG capabilities products, recruits new clients, identify their needs and trade with them, establish a durable and permanent relationship; not just concentrating on existing clients but also on new ones.
Market Intelligence: Knows his market, the needs of each client segment, what competitors do in terms of products - Feedback the information to management, other sales teams, ENG/Structuring teams and trading teams to improve capabilities of the platform.
Team Work & Cooperation:
- work closely and back-up other team members to ensure client business continuity, ensure effective team work within local but also global teams, as well as with other departments in the group.
- make necessary meetings to introduce and leverage our Traders, Research and other product partners, strong Sales & Trading Alignment, develop dialogue with other sales in all centers regionally & globally to facilitate information sharing and to foster cross selling and client referral.
- Be a role model for junior staff (demonstrate drive and professionalism) – Lead by example to junior staff of the team.
- Fit in well with rest of team and into SG’s culture.
- Relevant product & market knowledge/experience and client base; keep abreast of the latest business knowledge
- High result orientation and working capacities
- Autonomous and reliable in dealing with client relationship
- Ability to present the business at senior level both externally and internally.
- To be a team player
- To be able to work under pressure.
- To demonstrate Honesty & Integrity at all times.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.