- Bachelor or higher educational degree.
- At least 7+ years of working experience in such areas as law, finance, corporate secretariat, operational risk and/or business management.
- Strong understanding of corporate governance, project, policy and committee management. Integrity. Interpersonal skills. Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and independently.
- Fluent english is mandatory. French and/or Cantonese a plus.
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make developing synergies a priority
- Innovation - Simplification: I make things & ideas simple
- Responsibility - Courage: I express my convictions and make decisions with courage
- Commitment - Inspiration: I communicate a clear vision and strategy
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Responsibility - Performance: I strive for high performance.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customised business solutions.