Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge Required:
- Relevant University degree or equivalent professional qualifications and experience
- Proven experience in Corporate Services in a multinational corporate environment, ideally including oversight of a critical environment
- Previous experience in the oversight of building services including mechanical and electrical systems in critical environment building systems
- Previous experience in the management of soft services, including travel, document storage and front of house
- Supervisory experience in all aspects of facilities and commercial property management
- Previous experience in a flexible working environment (ABW, Agile, New Ways of Working)
- Good knowledge of legislation relating to building management and maintenance
- Computer skills: Good knowledge on Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Behavioural Competency Required:
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and interpret technical issues and deliver key messages to decision makers and stakeholders
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Experience working autonomously within broad organizational frameworks
- Ability to understand the needs of multiple stakeholders and deliver solutions which can best respond to those needs
- Strong communication, interpersonal and change management abilities
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment on a broad range of rapidly evolving issues
- Strong organizational and people management skills
Serving 31 million customers in 66 countries, Societe Generale is one of Europe's largest financial services organisations. We employ 146,000 people in 67 countries worldwide. Based on a diversified universal banking model, Societe Generale combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth. Our objective: to be the leading relationship-focused bank, a reference in its markets, close to its clients and chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams.
Leveraging the strength of its client coverage and leadership in structured finance including energy, metals & mining, infrastructure finance, together with product and service offerings such as debt capital markets, asset-back products and commercial real estate finance, Societe Generale supports its Australian wholesale clients in their financing and advisory needs, and to serve its global clients who wish to access the Australian market with global banking services. Societe Generale also provides its global markets solutions by offering futures execution and clearing, equity derivatives sales and structured product distribution.
There are currently 47 members of staff in Sydney, representing 10 different nationalities, from different business lines and corporate functions. We are currently looking for a Corporate Services Manager to join us. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a growth phase and get hands-on experience within a fast-paced, results focused, global organisation. The successful candidate will be able to build close relationships with the teams onshore and within the organisation more broadly on a regional and global basis.