What you need
- Master degree in the area of Economics, Finance, Financial mathematics or Risk management
- Knowledge and understanding of Financial markets and financial market instruments (e.g. financial derivatives) and their valuation
- Knowledge of counterparty risk methodologies and risk mitigation technics is an advantage
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate and build relationships with various internal clients (Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office)
- Curiosity, self-motivation and passion for financial markets
- Good sense for teamwork
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills to get things done
- Advanced level Excel and basic understanding of SQL/VBA
- Prior work experience in the area of financial markets
- A good level of English (min. C1).
- Background of a strong international banking group - the winner of the TOP Employer 2019
- Interesting career development possibilities in wide range of functions and international mobility within the group
- Further education and vocational training
- Dynamic, inspiring and team-oriented work environment
- Attractive system of benefits (5 weeks holiday, discounts on products, meal vouchers, cafeteria, pension contribution, sick days...)
- Possibility to get involved in KB charities and volunteering programs
About the Role
- As a Counterparty Risk Specialist joining KB/RISK/Market and Structural Risk department you will be involved in the measurement, monitoring, assessment, control of the credit risks on market operations as well as the operational implementation of business, regulatory and methodological evolutions in the area of counterparty risks management
- The new colleague will contribute to the strengthening and evolution of the counterparty risk management function and will interact with all actors involved in market transactions: Front Office, Risk, Middle Office, Finance, Back Office and Information Technology.
- This position will enable a professional highly interested in capital market activities to develop and master skills and knowledge at the state of art in the capital market area in the Czech Republic developed by Société Générale, one of the world leading investment banks. The Société Générale Group is active worldwide and provides its clients with a large range of products and services which offers a wide range of evolution opportunities for motivated individual.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities