Coverage Banker – Hedge Fund & Asset Management, Hong Kong
As a Coverage Banker, you will work within a small team of Senior Relationship Manager under the responsibility of the Head of Team based in Singapore. You will participate in the definition and execution of the AM & HF Segment roadmap.
For Key Client, you will work closely with MARK Champions, defining common action plans and leading account reviews. Focussing on Asia originated revenues and working with all SG business lines to gain client trust and ensure SG provides the best possible services to its Strategic and Target clients. You will respect the bank's credit risk policies as well as SG scarce resources constraints. You will also ensure the full role of Primary Client Relationship Unit (Commercial and Risk) and strengthen the role of first point of contact for the client under your coverage within SG organization various business units.
Increase the Net Banking Income revenue by:
- Coordinated action of coverage;
- Developing transversal businesses and cross-selling activities with both affiliates and other SG departments;
- Enhancing SG institutional profile by organizing/participating to strategic events.
- Deep understanding of your clients sector of operations
- Specific skills for financial and regulation analysis
- Strong knowledge of the products, solutions and services of SG
- Ability to identify and focus on actionable new business opportunities, to have a strategic vision on market, value drivers
- Ability to access and influence key decision makers
- Strong communication skills: is impactful, has ability to access and influence key decision makers
Regulatory requirements (Mandatory)
- Sets an example and demonstrates leadership in respect of risk awareness, SG’s code of conduct, behavioral and compliance culture matters; ensures the embedding of a positive culture of compliance within his/her perimeter and demonstrating more generally ‘doing the right thing’, with internal SG stakeholders, as well as to clients and markets with which his/her perimeter is engaged, to lead to the right outcomes in all material respects
- Respects local regulations and rules to protect firm’s interests
- Pays attention to risk of breach of professional or business ethics
- Acts to protect the firm’s and clients’ reputations
- Is knowledgeable about the Risk & Compliance rules of his/her activity
- Is aware and compliant with all firm’s regulatory policies, including, inter alia, Insider information management, Chinese wall, Clear desk policies, personal investment policy, email classification, contact with investment research, Gift and entertainment policy, use of disclaimers in pitches or documents
- Has strong knowledge on major risks related topics: credit, operational, reputational, compliance
- Respects internal procedures (Mifid, KYC, Onboarding, Credit processes)
- Good understanding of the HF & AM industry and operations
- Track record of originating new business
- Track record of managing clients at a senior level
- Ability to deploy a well-defined and profitable client strategy
- Strong knowledge of products, solutions and services of Global Markets
- Well organized with an analytical approach to problem solving.
- Team player and able to work well across geographies and product partners
- Strong client service and client management skills
- Ability to identify and focus on actionable business opportunities, to have a strategic vision on the market and the value drivers
- Very strong organizational skills are required
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with: Investor Coverage Group (ICG) colleagues; other internal colleagues, both within business lines and service units; and client
- Client - Sales and Marketing Strategy: I contribute to adapt our offer to our clients'/internal partners' needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Thinking out of the box/Creativity: I propose new ideas and solutions
- Responsibility - Accountability: I make decisions in my scope of responsibilities
- Commitment - Inspiration: I support the vision and the strategy
- Client - Risk: I strive to satisfy clients while taking into account risks for the company
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
Global Market Investors Coverage Group (MARK/ICG) is a sub-Business Line of Global Markets (MARK) in charge of developing long term sustainable relationships with MARK & Societe Generale's Group most valuable clients in the Asset Management (AM), Hedge Funds (HF) and Pension Fund sectors. MARK/ICG ‘s mandate is to present Societe Generale Investors’ Clients with the range of services offered by Societe Generale (SG) Global Banking and Investor Solution (GBIS) and SG Group, with a particular focus on global markets activities. This relies on a solid understanding of our Clients’ strategy and needs across public and private markets to maximize cross selling opportunities within MARK, other GBIS sub-Business Lines (Global Banking and Advisory (GLBA), Global Transaction Payment Services (GTPS) and SG Group affiliates.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 2300064D
- Entity: SG Securities (HK) Limited
- Starting date: 2023/07/01
- Publication date: 2023/03/22