- Graduated with a Master degree from Engineering, Business School or University in Economics, Management or Corporate Finance;
- Previous experience e.g. through accomplished internships in finance is advantageous
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office tools (Excel, Word and Power-Point)
- Fluent in English required and some knowledge in German would be desirable
Personal abilities & competencies
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
- Highly motivated, self-driven and disciplined
- Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Quality & results-orientated and showing high attention to detail
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your VIE, various opportunities could be offered to you, in France and abroad.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 149,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
You will contribute to the relationship management team for Germany, Austrian and Swiss coverage clients from all industries (Food/Beverage/Distribution/Tourism, Pharmaceuticals/Chemicals, Steel, Media/Telecoms, Automotive, Transport/Infrastructure/Logistics, Energy/Utilities, Public Sector, Industrials ...) as well as financial institutions (Banks/Insurance and Asset Managers).