Studies & experience:
- Senior student or new graduate of a business school or university, preferably with a major in Financing and/or International Business
- Previous internship experience in the financial or banking sector
- Fluency in Turkish
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken)
Technical, operational & Soft skills:
- Good command of MS Office
- Financial analysis skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High commitment and dedication
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- Team spirit and ability to work in an international environment
Why join us
Société Générale Turkey is a multi-category bank offering every employee the possibility to have several careers in a professional career path. Internal mobility and training are two core areas we focus on, in a dynamic, prosperous and evolving context.
As soon as you arrive, you will be integrated into our teams and will learn every day alongside our experts, who will support you in your tasks. Gradually, you will become more independent in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
At the end of your studies, various opportunities could be offered to you, in Turkey and abroad.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.