- Academic Background (degree and major)
- Bachelor degree (finance or business discipline and Master Degree can be a plus)
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- Fresh graduate or one with less than 2 year experience in a role of financial risk analysis or assistant corporate relationship manager.
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills.
- Basic knowledge on commercial banking products is a plus.
Skills & Competencies
- Good interpersonal & communication skills Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Team playing.
- Capable to work and deliver timely and sometimes under pressures.
- English/Mandarin – Fluent in both speaking and writing.
- French will be a plus.
- Well versed in MS Office applications （Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must）
- CFA or ACCA qualification is a plus
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.