Cooperate with Coverage or BLs in preparing credit applications/annual reviews; assist in credit documentation and follow up the post-approval management in client risk profile.
- Conduct credit analysis for corporate counterparts and prepare credit proposals on new request and renewals.
- Evaluate and make recommendation on credit limits requested from Coverage and business
- lines based on bank’s risk appetite and client own credit profile.
- Expedite and monitor the credit file approval process.
- Report significant business events, financial trends, industry developments and other relevant issues relating to financial position of clients.
- Review and assess obligor rating at least annually, or as driven by special events.
- Contribute on credit terms for legal documentation (ISDA/CSA, NAFMII, loan documentation etc.)
- Monitor credit exposure/overshoots, concentration risk, financial covenants, and credit conditions; verify data and support reporting requirements related to these areas.
- Comply with applicable internal credit policies and procedures and follow up on audit requirements and permanent supervision process.
- Assist in special credit related assignments and projects as requested by team head.
- Back up and support other credit analysts when needed.
Academic Background(degree & major)
- Bachelor degree or above, major in finance, accounting or economics preferred
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- +6-year working experience in banking industry ( pls give advice on appropriate years considering the balance of analyst level)
- At least 3-year experience in corporate credit analysis
- Strong accounting and financial analysis skills
- Good knowledge on commercial banking products
- Strong analytical skill
Skills & Competencies
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- English/Mandarin – Fluent in both speaking and writing
- Well versed in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must, data mining is a plus)
Professional Qualification(if applicable)
- CPA, ACCA, CFA is a plus
Societe Generale, one of Europe's leading financial services groups and a major player in the economy for over 150 years, supports 30 million clients every day with 133,000 staff in 61 countries. Our Group draws on our European roots to develop our activities internationally. Our unique geographic positioning enables us to connect Europe, Russia, and Africa with major global financial centres in Asia and the Americas. The Group combines financial strength, proven expertise in innovation and a sustainable growth strategy with the objective of creating value for all our stakeholders. We seek to be a trusted partner in the projects of those building tomorrow's world today.
Societe Generale China
SG China, head quarter based in Beijing, has a 40 years presence in China market. It’s IT department, consist of 3 sub-teams GTS, FTB IT and REG IT, is responsible for all local IT infrastructure/application maintenance and evolution to support different business lines in China including Cash Management, Trade Finance etc.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.