Educational Requirements Chartered Accountant or MBA Finance
Certification required CFA or FRM will be given preference
Range of Experience 2-5 years
Role Title Credit Analyst
"Minimum of 2-5 years experience in Fixed Income and Credit research in global markets
- Ability to do financial forecasting and strong understanding of drivers for industries covered
- Strong knowledge of financial ratios for various industries
- Knowledge on use of Excel, Bloomberg, rating agency reports, etc
" "- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly interpret and analyze financial results
- Ability to generate and promote ideas
- Ability to establish a strong communication channel with all the stake holders" "
Contribution to Strategy
A 100% owned subsidiary of European banking and financial services major Societe Generale (SG), Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) came into existence in 2000. Established as an offshore development centre in Bangalore, also having a presence in Chennai, SG GSC has 15 years of sustainable delivery expertise to its credit, and develops global best practices to promote the strategic objectives of the Societe Generale Group.
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generale’s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Group’s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities