Experience and technical skills:
- University degree in economics, finance or business administration, or a bank apprenticeship with advanced training.
- 5 or more years of professional experience in the area of credit analysis including Cash Flow analysis at a Corporate or Investment bank is mandatory.
- Past exposure to the specific challenges related to LargeCap and MidCap Corporate clients is a Plus.
- Sound knowledge in balance sheet analysis as well as in accounting rules (IFRS/IAS, US-GAAP and HGB [the German Commercial Code]).
- Relevant knowledge in the area of cash flow analysis, financial projections and peer group comparison.
- Experience in the area of risk analysis as well as – if possible – good knowledge of SG’s internal credit approval processes.
- Good know-how in innovative commercial products of corporate financing with focus on the German-speaking investment banking market.
- Profound knowledge of LargeCap and MidCap Corporate clients in Germany / Austria / Switzerland is desirable.
- Fluency in both English and German language (oral and written) is required; French language capabilities facilitate communication with Head Office.
Personal Abilities/ Competencies:
- Team player mentality
- Ability to work and cooperate in a young team in an international environment
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to take over responsibility
Does this postion sound interesting to you? We look forward to receiving your CV with a cover letter and all relevant certificates.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
As Credit Analyst you will autonomously manage an allocated credit exposure portfolio related to LargeCap and / or MidCap Corporate client groups domiciling in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.