Experience and technical skills:
- University degree in economics, finance or business administration, or a bank apprenticeship with advanced training
- 5 or more years of professional experience in the area of credit analysis including Cash Flow analysis at a Corporate or Investment bank is mandatory
- Past exposure to the specific challenges related to LargeCap and MidCap Corporate clients is a Plus
- Sound knowledge in balance sheet analysis as well as in accounting rules (IFRS/IAS, US-GAAP and HGB [the German Commercial Code])
- Relevant knowledge in the area of cash flow analysis, financial projections and peer group comparison
- Experience in the area of risk analysis as well as – if possible – good knowledge of SG’s internal credit approval processes
- Good know-how in innovative commercial products of corporate financing with focus on the German-speaking investment banking market
- Profound knowledge of LargeCap and MidCap Corporate clients in Germany / Austria / Switzerland is desirable
- Fluency in both English and German language (oral and written) is required
- Team player mentality
- Ability to work and cooperate in a young team in an international environment
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to take over responsibility
Does this position sound challenging to you? Join us!
Please apply with your CV, a cover letter and all professional and educational certificates.
As a Credit Analyst you will autonomously manage an allocated credit exposure portfolio related to LargeCap and / or MidCap Corporate client groups domiciling in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.