Summary of the key purposes of the role
• C# .Net full stack development, delivering well tested & well structured code on the pricing and e-trading tools
• Engage with other members of the technology organisation to ensure project delivery in an efficient and timely manner.
• Engage with business to ensure project delivery is bringing best value to our clients.
Summary of responsibilities
• Work closely with the end users build out a solid understanding of the requirements for each story implemented
• Work closely with the UX specialists to ensure a high focus on usability and a high quality of finish to the delivered product
• Design, develop and implement functionality in an agile way from story creation to delivery.
• Provide Technical guidance to other members of the team on areas of the platform or frameworks in which you have specialist knowledge.
• Ensure that code test coverage is at an acceptable level with a focus on TDD development
• Ensure that code is developed in such a way as to reduce long term technical debt while also ensuring that where possible code is structured to give the best possible re use
• Strong ownership of own deliverables from design through implementation to release
• Communication with production support teams on any on-going investigations, providing technical investigations and feedback / fixes where appropriate
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.