For the portfolio of clients / transactions under the Senior Credit Officer / Credit Officer’s responsibility (Industry and Services group):
- Assessment and validation of the Business Lines credit requests, including Obligor Ratings, Basel II parameters and concentration
- Ongoing monitoring of the credit quality of the portfolio (portfolio review/watch and early detection of deteriorating credits)
- Contribution to the Bank’s credit policies and procedures and risk review of various business initiatives (New Product Committee, Concentration Committee, Large Exposure Committee, business rules etc)
- Strong expertise in counterparty risk and financial analysis, cash flow projections and banking products (financing and derivatives)
- Knowledge of structured financing (such as shipping, aircraft and real estate)
- Knowledge of Trade Finance will be a plus.
- Sound and independent judgment, leading to pertinent decisions & recommendations.
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines. Effective management of priorities
- Team player
- VP and above with over 7 years of experience in corporate / structured credit, either within a risk management function, operations/control function or business line
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
Our expertise in the Asia Pacific region ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Securities Services, Trade Finance and Cash Management Services. Leveraging on our formidable global footprint, we serve corporates, financial institutions and the public sector. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong, we operate in 11 countries across Asia Pacific, employing over 6,600 employees. You can find us in Beijing, Seoul, Tokyo, Singapore, Mumbai, Sydney and other locations in the region.
For more information, follow us on LinkedIn @Société Générale or visit our website www.societegenerale.asia.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230005QD
- Entity: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
- Starting date: immediate
- Publication date: 2023/02/28