- Strong expertise in counterparty risk and financial analysis, cash flow projections and banking products (financing and derivatives)
- Knowledge of structured financing (such as shipping, aircraft and real estate)
- Knowledge of Trade Finance will be a plus
- Sound and independent judgment, leading to pertinent decisions & recommendations
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines. Effective management of priorities
- Team player
- VP and above with over 7 years of experience in corporate / structured credit, either within a risk management function, operations/control function or business line
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 133,000 employees based in 61 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
A member of Credit Risk Management team, the Credit Officer will be responsible for the validation and the monitoring of corporate credit risk exposures originated by the CIB business lines across Asia.