- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Highly flexible and able to prioritise important tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Client focus.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Desire to learn new skills with a continuous improvement attitude.
- Fluent English essential; knowledge of any other European language an advantage.
- Strong financial product knowledge.
- Degree required
Why join us
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender identity.