In a very dynamic and growing business the Custody Administrator will be involved in projects, new products launching, middle office functions and understanding structured financial deals.
Banking & Custody Services:
- Input and amendment of client securities transactions as well as monitoring timely settlement.
- Ensure accuracy of automated client settlement instructions; investigate failing trades & consult counterparties/brokers where necessary.
- Liaise with Fund Administrators for stock & cash reconciliation.
- Collaborate with SGSS sub-custody network to attend to client requests efficiently.
- Work with the tax team on tax set-up for clients.
- Monitor corporate events and ensure these are reflected on client accounts.
- Liaise with the various teams in Paris & Nantes on post-trade/custody and middle office specific queries.
- Calculation of client invoices and distribution of invoices to clients on a monthly basis.
- Attend to client access needs with respect to the SGSS custody interface.
- Completion and circulation of Custody Confirmations when requested from auditors
The VIE assignment in a nutshell:
This VIE in Dublin is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 18 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.