Knowledge on Security Standards – OWASP, SANS 20, PCI-DSS, NIST, COBIT, etc..
- Knowledge or project experience on Threat modeling.
- Knowledge on know how to map threats and vulnerability, articulate to business owners the impacts and risks.
- Good to have knowledge on Excel Macros, Scripting and MS Access skills.
- Exposure to JAVA, API, ASP.Net, Spark, Python, react.js languages and technologies respectively.
- Audit/Operation team- Vulnerability Management Profile and provide Security Awareness sessions.
- To supporting the IT projects of the central departments and the BSC in order to identify the business issues of
information protection and the associated security requirements.
- To carry out risk analyses and to identify remediation plans
- To present residual risks to the various project stakeholders for acceptance.
● Soft Skill :
Excellent Communication skills,
Teamwork & Team-spirit,
Commitment and Dedication
Problem Solving Cabapilities.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.