The main responsibilities are:
- Review process/recommendations completely to identify the improvement areas
- Update the dashboard with the progress tracker and present it to Functional and Local managers and stakeholders
- Should be Quick learner & proactively take ownership
- Review and suggest improvements to existing frameworks
- Act as a SPOC for the team
- Work in close coordination with global Function Manager and local line manage
- Apart from fixed routine responsibilities, staff needs to be quick enough to address the Adhoc /rush requests coming from the management / counterpart.
- Excellent understanding of information security, risk frame works /standards
- Expertise in MS excel / Word & PowerPoint presentation is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong a self-starter who has the ability to operate independently and demonstrates complete ownership over assigned objectives in a "semi-structured" environment
- Behavioral – result oriented, client focused, cooperation and team leadership
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.