- Moderate functional knowledge of cyber security or information security processes and expert domain knowledge
- Assist functional manager in performing day to day security activities/operations by working independently;
- handle larger projects or assignments Analyze the problem statements, define and execute the desired solutions;
- mentor team members Work inline with defined processes, framework and provide regular functional updates to manager
- Ability to prioritize deliverables and work in consultation with manager and other seniors in the team Contribute to various functional initiatives with larger responsibilities
• 2 to 4 years of related work experience in threat modeling, penetration testing and/or secure application testing
• Thorough understanding of application architectures, understanding of security standards, frameworks and methodologies, HTTP, TCP/IP
• Knowledge of web application attacks and defense strategies including those found in the OWASP Top 10, Mobile Top 10 and SANS top 25
• Knowledge using leading testing tools such as Accunatix, Burp suite, NMAP, Kali OS , Nessus, Metasploit etc.
• Experience with various operating systems, network security technologies, web application development technologies, languages and frameworks such as .Net, Java, PHP, Angular JS, NodeJS etc.
• Experience with Configuration and Deployment Management Testing, Identity Management Testing, Cookie/Session Management, Authentication/ Authorization Testing, Input Validation Testing, Privilege escalation testing, Enumeration testing
• Good communication, presentation and interaction skills
• Any security certification
• Bugbounty hunters, CVE finders and other bugcrowd rank holders are preferred
Why join us
SG GSC possesses in-depth understanding of the business processes and cutting-edge technologies across domains of Societe Generaleâ€™s diverse portfolio. We deliver best-in-class solutions to the Groupâ€™s entities in the realm of corporate and investment banking, retail banking, specialized financing and insurance, private banking, and global investment management and services.
We place the highest importance on our employees and provide extensive opportunities for career progression and development. SG GSC conforms to the group diversity principles, and has a multi-cultural staff representing seven nationalities, and speaking 20 languages. Women comprise 25% of our workforce.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 230003A8
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/04/03
- Publication date: 2023/02/23