Within Societe Generale Global Solution Center (SGGSC), you will join Global Cybersec Capability Centre (G3C) team based out of Bengaluru, working in Risk Management team to contribute in the Global risk governance practice.
The candidate will be involved in the risk management activities related to Privilege Access management and access governance. This implies working relations with extended Business lines and IT teams on behalf of G3C team.
The candidate will be working in a high-pressure environment, it calls for assertiveness and flexibility to ensure deadlines are met based on agreements / defined milestones
The main responsibilities are:
- Assist functional manager in performing day to day security activities/operations by working independently; handling larger projects or assignments
- The resource will be working on design and execution of various risk control processes.
- Perform the RUN of security controls in a dedicated tool and Excel Files end to end.
- Communicate with application teams to investigate and remediate noncompliance to controls.
- Evaluate existing processes and suggest improvements
- Effectively communicate status on key deliverables.
- Monitor performance and service commitments through continuous evaluation, quality assurance and focused improvement efforts
- Manage strong client/partner relationship and work with cross geography stakeholders (Paris, Romania and others)
- Review progress on the Audit recommendations (if any) in a timely manner with adequate governance and control
- Be responsible for transformation, innovation, process reengineering and change management in department
- Strong understanding of basic IAM concepts and techniques
- Knowledge of recertification, RBAC, and other IAM related concepts
- Basic understanding of information security and experience managing security controls
- Excellent project management skills, with experience leading teams and collaborating with stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong a self-starter who has the ability to operate independently and demonstrates complete ownership over assigned objectives in a "semi-structured" environment
Why join us
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 2300050O
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/04/01
- Publication date: 2023/03/14