· Experience in operational Security is mandatory;
· Experience on reporting with knowledge Power BI, An experience on Python, API integration would be a+;;
· A strong background with Information Security; An experience on Ransomware, DLP, Symantec solution, Log Management, etc, would be a+;
· Excellent communication skills across all levels and formats;
· Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills;
· Fluent in English is must; French is a +
· Agile Mindset, open to feedback and quick learner
We also value:
· Ability to assess risk, identify vulnerabilities and propose improvements;
· Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
· Ability to articulate technical matters to a non-technical user.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.