1. Perform manual penetration testing and vulnerability assessment for internal, external perimeter, web applications, IT infrastructure, end-points, cloud etc.
2. Hands on experience in testing diverse infra components including various enterprise platforms such as private clouds, Openshift infra, dockers/container infra etc.
3. Thorough experience in configurations reviews against CIS benchmarks and security standards
5. Penetration testing skills including the use of security assessment and hacker tools; e.g. BURP, AppScan, Fortify, Wireshark, nmap, netcat, FireBug, Nessus
6. Ability to oversee and manage quality standards for large scale pentest programs
- 6 to 9 years of hands on work experience
- OSCP certification (preferred), SANS or Certified Penetration Tester, Certified Expert Penetration Tester or GIAC Certified Penetration Tester
- Excellent communication, delivery management and governance skills
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 2300017Z
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/04/17
- Publication date: 2023/02/23