Cyber Security Lead Analyst--CyberArk
Experience: 6 - 15 years relevant experience required.
- Point of contact for all escalated issues.
- Experience in Developing/Deploying of Privilege Access Management solution based on CyberArk technology.
- Creating new safes, accounts, platforms in CyberArk and linking of new platforms to CyberArk.
- Securely managing and monitoring privileged account access to target hosts using Privileged Session Manager.
- Experience on End-to-end deployment of CyberArk and connectivity of CyberArk components to the target platforms.
- Managing passwords (Verification, change and reconciliation).
- Onboarding the accounts and modifying the accounts using PVWA and password upload utility (PACLI).
- Configuring sessions to be directed through PSM and able to establish the sessions through PSMP.
- Create/Modifying master policy and producing reports on various safes and user activities.
- Configuring secure integrations with external services: LDAP/S, RADIUS, etc.
- Troubleshoot configuration and connectivity issues related to PAM service, its components including network connectivity issues.
- Managing CyberArk component and Server patching.
- Manage/Accountable for User onboarding on CyberArk.
- Configuring and Integrating experience on following CyberArk technologies:
- Privilege access suite (PAS)
- Secure password vault and safes
- Central Policy Manager (CPM)
- Privilege Session Manager (PSM & PSMP)
- Good Knowledge on Linux Red Hat 7, Windows administration, LDAP, AD, IAM and Networking concepts.
- Should have good knowledge of CyberArk Disaster recovery
- Analyze PAM system logs and analyzing application, network and other logs as part of troubleshooting.
- Deployment of applications to CyberArk and administration of privilege accounts.
- Added advantage if Sail point IIQ or Identity and Access management skills.
- Responsible for handling complex & Escalated Incidents and Requests.
- Responsible for Change and Problem Management.
- CHANGE Management (continuation) : realize all deliveries prepared/announced during CAB/Change Advisory board (with chronogram of delivery, communication, …). Collaborate closely with SEC/DVF Chapter Prod (Securinet, Vigiprod… CyberArk is vital infrastructure)
- Provide required inputs to stakeholders involved in case of critical incidents like outages.
- Ensure KPI compliance for all incidents and service calls
- Adhere to documented notification and escalation process
- Participate in regular reviews with the team
- To be proactive and have an Agile mindset to manage and execute Agile Scrum activities.
- Should have in-dept knowledge of CyberArk Privileged Account Security Solution architecture, requirements and workflow.
- Experience in Operational activities and Infrastructure build and Maintenance.
- CyberArk SENTRY Certification, configuring and supporting API interface.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Client Management• Use of scripts in CyberArk environment.
- Good Knowledge of Windows & Unix platform and Active Directory.
- ITIL Principles
- PowerShell & Phython Scripting will be an added advantage.
Monday to Friday, 6:30 to 21:30h, 9 hour shift (First, General/Second shift)
ON Call support 24/7
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.