• Manage multiple IT projects with cybersecurity goals in mind
• Present cybersecurity program status reports to senior management
• Ability to serve as a liaison between technical and non-technical employees and stakeholders
• Applying Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) concepts to cybersecurity projects
• Budgeting, workforce planning, and overseeing the acquisition of necessary materials
• Negotiating operational-level agreements (OLAs) among IT systems stakeholders
• Understanding contract language and common supply chain management issues
• Technical communication and writing experience
• Tracking, coordinating, and prioritizing enterprise-wide IT operations
Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field required; MBA preferred.
Credentials: CISM and/or PMP certification preferred.
Prior Experience: 8 or more years in IT/cyber project management or a related field.
Technical Proficiencies: Experience with boundary and end-point protection intrusion prevention systems (IPSs), firewalls, anti-virus software, knowledge of identity and access management security protocols, and threat and vulnerability assessment methods; penetration testing; and experience working with PC and software applications, including Windows and Microsoft Office.
Other Attributes: Exceptional oral and written communication skills
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of
tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have
a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a
daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during
their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional
integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with
charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.