Experience & Technical Skills:
- Master’s degree or equivalent on Information Technology
- Minimum of 5 years broad IT/Security experience
- IT Security experience within Financial Services is essential
- Cybersecurity certifications (e.g. CISSP) would be a plus
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity standards and best practices (NIST, ISO, …)
- Analytical and strong technical knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Excel
- Aptitude for learning new technologies, and autonomously observing proper standards of market conduct
- Fluent in English and German (written and orally); French language skills would be a plus
Personal Abilities & Competencies:
- Being cooperative and able to work
with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
- High client-orientation
- Good team player, pro-active and willing to share your knowledge with the team
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving and solution- oriented way of working
- Being open-minded and open as well as supportive regarding change
At Société Générale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person based on aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, nationality or ethnic origin.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, thrive on a challenge and want to become a part of a dedicated and driven team that strives for success, then please apply with a CV, cover letter and work certificates.
Société Générale is one of the largest European financial services groups. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial solidity with a strategy of sustainable growth, and aims to be the reference for relationship banking, recognized on its markets, close to clients, chosen for the quality and commitment of its teams. More than 147,000 employees, based in 67 countries, accompany 31 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis.
At Société Générale in Frankfurt we are looking for a Cybersecurity expert (m/f/d) to support our Data & Cybersecurity team for the next possible start date.
Cybersecurity Expert (m/f/d)
(Frankfurt am Main)
You will join the Data and Cyber Security department, which is managing cybersecurity for Wholesale banking activities. The objective is to protect and defend Wholesale assets and information.
In your role as Cybersecurity expert you will support the team by assessing risks and defining mitigations in various assets, applications, projects so that the bank can move forward in a secured way. You will coordinate, identify, deploy and run controls to prevent cybersecurity risk in a broad range of activities and handle incidents as they occur. Moreover, you will be performing mitigations and defining long term action plans to avoid any re-occurrence.