Within the Société Générale Group, you will join Global Technology Services (GTS), which is the IT entity in charge of the infrastructure at the Group Level, including all aspects linked to DLP (Data Loss Prevention). The IT Security Hub team in Bucharest brings together all the technical and functional skills, being in charge in finding solutions to prevent the risk of sensitive data leakages for different cross boarder business lines of the Société Générale Group.
As a DLP Project Manager you will have a key position to launch and deliver in production new implementation projects covering multiple modules such as Endpoint and Network. The users are existing Société Générale subsidiaries from around the world.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
- Manage the full deployment of new entities inside the Société Générale Groupe with the solutions DLP (Endpoint / Network);
- Involved in other internal/client-oriented projects that require a project management approach;
- Act as main contact for new integration requests/scope enlargement received from the entities;
- Takes part in delivering projects with an Agile approach;
- Build the overall roadmap and budget estimation based on the input received from the DLP experts;
- Collect the project workload estimation and obtain validation from entities;
- Understands the principles and functioning of a DLP (Data Loss Prevention) solution and emits proposals;
- Oversees the DLP product lifecycle and proposes new improvements;
- Liaise with the whole DLP project team to obtain the necessary information for completing the delivery;
- Tight integration with other DLP roles such as functional, support, development and technical-infrastructure;
- Create and update related documentation and reporting;
- Assures and chairs the follow-ups, stereos, operational committee for projects;
- Continuous communication with Business Units and Service Units;
- Manage internal meetings with technical global owners and internal/external stakeholders;
- Conducts platform management such as user management, policy updates for both Network and Endpoint;
- Validated practices configuration;
- Performs trainings and user demonstration of the solution.