Experience: 6-10 years
Mandatory Skills: Python, Machine Learning, REST API, SQL
Detailed Job Description :
- Lead team of data scientists and support them
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Conduct data quality checks and exploratory analyses.
- Demonstrated programming skills in relevant languages - Python, API
- Build models end-to-end.
- Understanding of statistical modeling (Regression, Clustering, Decision trees, Logistic Regression,)
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms (KNN, Random Forests, Ensemble Methods, Bayesian/Markov networks etc.)
- Should be able to integrate end-to-end ML solution into feature/product suite and/or business functions
- Experience with data visualization tools and UI development technologies will be a plus
- Designing technical frameworks and platforms based on various use cases
- Find opportunities to automate analytical process or data extraction & flow process
- Propose hypotheses and design experiments in the context of specific problems.
- Advance AI Research Topics (Deep Learning / Kernel & Spectral Methods / Forecasting)
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At Société Générale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.