Deliver and complete KRI activities and tasks related to assigned process with expected quality and timeliness. Monitoring and tracking on Operation KRI process handling additional ad hoc responsibilities i.e., updating SOP’s, taking cross trainings, PDP’s, completion of controls with in agree timelines etc.
· Work on projects and process improvements which will lead to better efficiency of implemented controls, Automation of dashboards to meet the changing needs of the BL. Collaborates with peers, Lead, Supervisor, stakeholders to implement system/process improvements.
· Analytical - Ability to analyze data sets for irregularities. Uses intuition and experience to complement data;
· Work with business unit to understand business, concerns, future plans and offer support to mitigate risk.
· Being Proactive in resolving cases rather than reactive.
· Individuals work directly with data and information, creating meaningful analyses, reports and management presentations in support of client, business unit or function activities and performance. Types of analysis and reporting may include: quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement, regular business or client reporting, budget management, financial reporting and/or a variety of other function specific purposes.
· Advanced knowledge on Reporting tools, Dashboard KRI,KPI creation, Advance Excel, VBA, Macro. Skilled knowledge on the Technical and functional aspect of the process
· Level of Autonomy - Problem Solving, Take Ownership, Client Focus
· Delivers Production with no assistance of SME, is independent in performing all the tasks. Maintains 100% quality and adheres to all timelines.
· Excellent command of English, solid writing and oral presentation skills
· Self motivator and team player with strong interpersonal skills
· Have a strong hold on various reporting tools like VBA, advance Excel, Macro Creation, SQL.
· Strong problem-solving abilities, excellent analytical skills
· Basic knowledge or experience in Global markets and Operational Risk.. Knowledge of national as well as
· Display team spirit - Ability to work well within a team environment
· Should have stress tolerance
· Flexible and adaptable to suit the requirements of the team and organization.
· Ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization
· Takes initiative and is accountable
· Ability to work independently
· Competent project facilitation skills
· Ability to work effectively with business management
· Ability to think conceptually
· Strong interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
· Ability to contribute to large, complex working groups
· Experience working under tight deadlines with multiple deliverables
· Candidate should be self-motivated
· Eye for Details - Good attention to quality and detail to Risk.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.