- Experience working with Global Banks in their Risk & finance function.
- Expert knowledge of Data Modelling in either UML or ER languages
- Experience playing a significant role in an ambitious and successful data team
- Clear strategic understanding of the value that Business Data Modelling can provide
- Expert knowledge of data modelling and Metadata technologies and methods of storing reference data and definitions
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience in linking conceptual, logical, and physical models to provide a tangible value to the business
- Varied and detailed knowledge of one or more Data Management areas such as Data Quality, Data Migration, Ownership etc.
- Strong experience of working with, briefing and influencing senior members of leadership teams
- Domain knowledge and prior experience in investment banking, specifically in on or more areas of Finance: Liquidity, Accounting, General Ledger, Budgets, Performance, P&L, Regulatory Reporting
Experience : 13+ Years
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.