• Good Communication skills – written and verbal with the ability to understand and interact with the diverse range of stakeholders
• Possess good Co-ordination skills
• Must have good Presentation & Influencing Skills
• Clear and Good knowledge about IT support processes
• Must be Self Motivated, Independent and self-starter with strong problem solving skills
• Ability to work with multiple teams - with co-located and cross located teams to establish and maintain a consistent service delivery
• Ability for Reporting and Self-Organisation, raise timely factual alerts & risks
• Good Understanding and Knowledge in IS Strategy
• Stay up to date on technology connected tools and products related to Production deployments and monitoring
Given below is the info on “About SG” and “Discrimination Clause” . Please ensure that the below info is present in each and every JD posted in Taleo.
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.