• You have excellent understanding of Sybase database (or SQL Server ) and SQL;
• Good understanding of Linux system and scripting (Bash/Python);
• At least 8 years’ experience with supporting and development applications;
• Curiosity and patience to investigate complex issues;
• Good communication skills & ability to summarize key messages;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken. French would be a good plus;
• To be able to challenge the solution provided by the development team;
• Be able to challenge the technical/infrastructure patches delivered by infrastructure team;
• High autonomy and ability to work in a stressful environment, rigor, cooperation and team spirit;
• Tools you will work with: AseMon, XL Deploy, Puppet, GIT, Maven, Jira, Jenkins, Autosys, VM, Cloud, Groovy;
To be part of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.