The SRS (Systems & Run Support) team is responsible for Production Application Support for the BSC Group.
The activities carried out by this team include, but not limited to:
- L0/L1 Application Support
- User Account management
- User Access review
- Application monitoring
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
• Advanced skill in configuring and supporting applications,
• Strong knowledge in writing complex SQL queries,
• Strong debug/troubleshooting skills,
• Advanced ability to research, analyze and recommend improvements to the organizations
• Advanced skill in creating and maintaining technical documentation.
• Effective working relationships with all functional units of the organization,
• Working ability to effectively recognize and manage interpersonal communication needs,
• Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary,
• Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork and facilitation
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC), a 100% owned subsidiary of European banking major Societe Generale (SG), Our role and purpose is to enable the strategic vision of Societe Generale Group. We are doing this by pioneering cutting edge innovation from Design Thinking to Smart Automation & Artificial Intelligence, and applying it to banking.
SG Global Solution Centre provides services in the areas of Application Development and Maintenance, Infrastructure Management, Business Process Management, and Knowledge Process Management, to Societe Generale's business lines around the world.
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.