Your mission: to work closely with other DSA team members as well as DCM originators to provide support in the preparation of marketing & advisory presentations.
Depending on the level of experience, the VIE may also be involved in the execution of mandates, interacting with SG syndicate and legal teams.
You will be based in London, and is expected to work and interact with all DSA team members, irrespective of their location.
How this translates on the ground :
• To help to prepare pitchbooks for client meetings
• To update existing databases for green bonds and liability management transactions
• To draft the bi-weekly newsletter on the green bond market, including market and regulatory updates
• To develop marketing materials: investor analysis, market update, track record, deal reviews, etc.
• To update other groundwork material, including internal files (weekly deal pipeline, extracts for top management etc.)
• To assist in the execution of mandates
Interested ? It's up to you to score the try!
The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com.