- 8 - 11 years of relevant experience in similar process
- Knowledge about M & A and other corporate actions Knowledge in the field of compliance
- Product knowledge and work experience in handling various financial products : Derivatives and Equities
- Demonstrated advance level of functional, domain and operational management skills
- Advanced communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to visualize and implement enhancements.
- Provide training to entities on the risk assessment framework & tool
- Provide ongoing support of the tool
- Demonstrated excellency in domain knowledge and operational management skills.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder and people management skills.
- Ability to visualize and execute process enhancements.
- Proven understanding of regulatory and risk framework.
- Proven capability of executing small to medium level projects.
- Follow up of action items with the relevant stake holders
- Interest in learning about the Capital markets surveillance function is a plus (or motivation to learn)
- Good understanding of Core Banking Systems
- Fluency and good writing skills, ability to synthesize
Curiosity, critical thinking and tenacity
- Knowledge on Global regulations related to banking and compliance
- Ability to work in project mode
- Ability to work with the MS Office and SharePoint
- Spoken Language fluency (for verbal communication with the necessary entities)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent organizational and time-management
- Comfortable in high volume and high stress environment
Flexible to work on shifts as required
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.