The main tasks of the alerts expert Manager consist in:
- Transactions filtering:
- Analyzing the relevance of the alerts concerning real time or a posteriori filtered transactions
- Contacting the Customer Manager for definitive decision (RBDF, IBFS Group departments) whenever necessary
- Databases filtering:
- Performing L1 analysis on alerts generated by the filtering of third parties’ databases against S/E lists
- Contact L2 (Local Compliance) to obtain final decision on all suspicious alerts
Beyond these responsibilities, after a training period of 6 to 9 months, the following missions can be added:
- An active participation in the analysis of the filtering guideline established by Group Compliance department (document detailing, country by country, the SG Group policy regarding sanctions and embargos), and a capacity to directly communicate with CPLE/FCC/EMB (SG Group Compliance department) on the possible cases not covered by the guideline or considered ambiguous
- The capacity to translate this guideline into concrete actions, applicable by the FORCES team for the operational processing of the alerts, and the capacity to answer to questions of other FORCES team members on the concrete application of the guideline
- The capacity to present to the FORCES management team a synthetic vision of the operational application of the guideline
- The capacity to insure, in connection with the FORCES management team, a posteriori quality controls on the production of FORCES alerts managers
- An active participation to the various evolution projects concerning the FORCES platform and to filtering processes in a broad sense (business expertise on alerts processing in the everyday work)
A positioning as "pilot" within the FORCES alerts managers team on platform new features
- Professional experiences in Compliance activities: KYC (Know Your Customer), LAB / LFT (Fight against Money Laundering / Fight against Terrorism Financing)
- Thoroughness and good risk sensitivity
- Interest for open space teamwork and for newcomers' training
- Reactivity, in particular capacity to analyze and to translate operationally as soon as possible any new alerts analysis instructions provided by the Compliance Group entity (CPLE/FCC/EMB)
- Interest for processes optimization and for LEAN / BPM (Business Process Management) approaches.
Why join us
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
- Reference: 2300064M
- Entity: SG Global Solution Centre
- Starting date: 2023/06/07
- Publication date: 2023/03/16