Educational Requirements: Graduate or Postgraduate Degree (MBA in HR preferred)
Experience: 10 to 14 yrs
- Knowledge of Asia Pac business process/functions within the Human Resource (HR) back office domain such as Recruitment, Onboiarding, Workforce Administration, employee data management, Compensation and Benefits and International Mobility etc
- Good client management/engagement skills- Flexible to work across shifts and time zones
- Good communication skills- Experience in training, mentoring and coaching team members on process
- Ability to drive results and function independently as an Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Display solidarity with team members and partners
- Ability to grasp and understand the process quickly and support the team members
- Good analytical skills
- Strong process and change Management capabilities
- Strong Negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural team environment
- Strong facilitator with the ability to influence people and navigate a matrix organization
- Ability to mentor and groom professionals
- Self-starter and self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as with a team
of peers Energetic and mature
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools
- Good Knowledge Process mapping & Process documentation
- Excellent Knowledge of MIS and reporting to work on daily/weekly/monthly reports
- Experience of working on HRIS systems (PeopleSoft & Taleo)
“We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status”.
At Societe Generale, we are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.