Within the Société Générale Group, you will join the Business Solution Center (BSC), which is a shared services center and is part of the Société Générale Group's Resources and Innovation Department..
Your role in a nutshell:
- Managing the functionality of the SAU & GAP teams that the teams in terms of allowing and respecting the SLAs’.
- Managing resource allocation according to business requirement: recruitment, designing team size, use of external staff, etc;
- Ensuring the good operational implementation of the new perimeters and their evolution;
- Representing by delegation the local SAU & GAP responsibility in the key local instances, follow-up committees (Steerco, Local Exco).
- Managing and monitoring by delegation the local share of the department’s budget (supplementary budget proposal, forecast, follow-up, landings).
- Auditing constantly the quality of the provided services
- Implement locally the changes and transformations decided within the transformation and continuous improvement programs of the service.
- Guaranteeing the reporting of the measured support activities (KPI/SLA).
Other activities that are coordinated with the India Unit:
- Representing EBS, by delegation in the relationship between SG GSC & SG EBS;
- Participating to the cooperation success between the SG EBS & SG GSC teams for achieving the functional objectives of the onshore offshore network
- Ensuring supports part of the overall business, strategic and IT relationship with the BSC’s CDS (General Account Managers, Application Owners, Business Analysts, Development teams) and with the business partners (Client business lines);
- Guaranteeing the update & follow-up of the EBS Knowledge Management (documentation, abilities, Skill Matrix, etc.);
- Participating or establishing the EBS sourcing strategy;
- Working in co-op with the GSC manager, by delegation, on the service data (supplementary budget proposal, forecasting, follow-up);
- Participating in key transversal instances, monitoring committees (Stoïco, Co Dom, Cosy, CSM meeting follow-up, GAM quarterly committees, etc.);
- Elaborating the support offer (offer presentation, extension/adjustment of scopes).
- Participates in setting the direction and objectives of the EBS / GSC network;
- Active participation in the evolution and transformation programs & projects as well as their governance, defines and directly manages some of the projects, including cross-cutting for the EBS/GSC network;
- Hierarchical reporting to the SG EBS BSC/DSO/SRS Responsible and ensuring the back-up.