- Minimum 3+ years with hands-on experience in IT helpdesk or desktop support position.
- Proficient in Basic Network troubleshooting, supporting Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Knowledge in writing scripts or macros will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to work with minimal supervisions
- Ability to work under strict deadlines is a must
- Great organization and time management
- Ability to multitask and handle pressure
- Client - Understanding and Respect: I listen to clients and colleagues in order to understand and anticipate their needs
- Team Spirit - Synergies: I make cooperation with colleagues in and outside my team a priority
- Innovation - Technology: I adopt new technologies in the solutions and projects I work on
- Commitment - Sustainability: I strive to develop my skills and knowledge
- Commitment - Care: I demonstrate consideration for others
- Team Spirit - Open mindset: I listen and share my views and my expertise in an open mode
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial strength and proven expertise in innovation with a strategy of sustainable growth. Committed to the positive transformations of the world’s societies and economies, Societe Generale seeks to build together with its clients, a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative financial solutions. Active in the real economy for over 150 years, with a solid position in Europe and connected to the rest of the world, Societe Generale has over 117,000 employees in 66 countries and supports 25 million individual clients, businesses and institutional investors worldwide (figures as of August 2023). We have a presence in 11 locations across Asia Pacific. With our regional headquarters in Hong Kong – a core hub of the worldwide Societe Generale Group – we employ around 2,300 employees in the region. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai supports the Group in Asia Pacific and globally with customised business solutions.
- Provide technical support of daily desktop support, network operation and problem resolution
- Perform IT helpdesk support including call handling, troubleshooting, follow-up action, coordination, and escalation
- Provide deskside or remote desktop services (incident & request)
- Hardware & software troubleshooting such as; desktop/laptop windows OS platform, Microsoft Office, Anti-Virus, mobile device support & etc.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issue, i.e. device configuration, IP addressing, and direct TCP/IP output, network printing