"You will be on boarded in the Digital Workplace Services that develops and maintains end user services (Desktop, collaboration, archiving...) . The department is composed of 20+ Administrator using Agile framework.
We are looking for a junior desktop & virtualization engineer with some experience in Windows technologies and solutions. The candidate should have a good technical background in Microsoft including Windows10 and its ecosystem to provide Support and deliver desktop deliverables prioritized by the product owner.
You will have the opportunity to work on latest technologies for regional projects with a a good level of autonomy in order to propose and innovate to achieve the right value for our users.You will be exposed to a rich multi culutural environment and be able to developp and learn latest methodology to improve productivity. You will be in a team composed of strong expert that will help you growth in the various technologies through coaching and training.
The candidate should be able to demonstrate an understanding of ITIL practices, be familiar with change management processes and Agile methodology.
Main responsibilities of the team:
• Support production platforms across all products under the department’s responsibility (include Support, Weekend operation)
- Desktop engineering
- OS imaging service (desktop master)
- Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Printing service
- Identity management
- SG developed user administration tools
• Operational tasks such as upgrades and maintenance for desktop services in Asiapac
• Manage/Support projects and new initiatives desktop & ecosystem services in Asiapac
• Design, test and implement news solutions for product under its direct responsibility
• Work in close relationship with other IT teams to ensure client requirement and expectation are mutually agreed
• Deliver continuous improvement of the products under its direct responsibility (efficiency, new features, self-service and etc.)
• Monitor all technical platforms, for quality and continual service provisioning, including tracking and alerting
• Create and maintain technical documentations as well as provide regular training to desktop support teams
• As a member of team within an Agile framework, it is expected from the candidate to have a strong willingness to learn about new technologies, new way of working and share his own experience/knowledge as required by the team to deliver the product. In a self-managed environment