Experience & technical skills
- Good understanding of IT concepts & architecture
- Familiar with Agile project setup (SCRUM, KANBAN, etc.)
- Fluent English (spoken and written) necessary to work in an international environment
Personal abilities & competencies
- Excellent communication skills necessary to work with colleagues from different professional and cultural backgrounds
- Strong level of autonomy expected
- Good analytical skills
- Good organizational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Articulate, friendly and approachable Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
We offer you an exciting and diversified field of activity in a dynamic team, combined with the opportunity to take responsibility for your field of activity and projects and to gain valuable practical experience during your studies.
Does this sound like an exciting and interesting job? Then choose us and shape your career at one of the leading universal banks. We look forward to receiving your application. Please send us your CV, a letter of motivation and all relevant certificates.
The role of Information Technology is to provide IT services to its dedicated business unit allowing it to operate efficiently and continuously develop its activities in alignment with the business needs.
The IT Unit that maintains, develops core eTrading systems and supports the Global Markets trading desk for Listed Products.
The IT applications landscape contains mainly:
- the manufacturing process with e. g. a highly automated issuance process for in average 2.500 securitized certificates per day
- 60 Websites to support the B2B2C Sales Approach to reach out to retail customers
- inhouse developed eTrading platforms:
- ICOM as the OTC Trading Platform for Warrants, Turbos and Certificates, able to price and trade hundreds of thousands of instruments in parallel
- Jaguar as Market Making Platform for ETF Trading
- the CFD Platform Panther, hosting the CFD Business for multiple retail brokers following a white labeling approach