The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in Montreal is to begin in April 2020 but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France’s eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see http://www.civiweb.com/.
Graduate from Engineering school, Business School or University with a master degree in Computer Science.
You ideally have a similar previous experience.
You are fluent in English and French.
- Development skills (OOP, tests…): must be comfortable.
- Python3: must be able to debug python3 code
- SQL and NoSQL technologies: easy switch from Postgres to Mongo and vice versa.
- RestFul Web API: must know all rules
- Git: versioning code is mandatory
- Basics Windows/Linux: must be autonomous
- Development Environment: ready to code in a few hours
- Communicative skills: must be able to explain what has been done
- Jenkins / Docker: minimum of knowledge about deployment tools/methods/options
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
All our positions are open to people with disabilities.
GTS/IAS/DVF is a department which oversees development topics for all other GTS/IAS departments. All API provided by IAS are developed and maintained by people belonging to GTS/IAS/DVF. This team is fully related to the GTS 2020 objective (from OPS to DEV/OPS).