- Experience in application support
- Knowledge of Client / Server applications
- Experience working with relational databases.
- From 0 to 2 years of experience as an application support analyst in a financial environment.
- Experience working in a global / international IT financial environment, with a wide range of policies and procedures (FO, MO, Risk and Accounting). Understand and follow the rules of the IT department, mainly change management procedures and new versions. Have recent experience working in a real change management environment and new releases.
- Ability to coordinate and facilitate project execution and delivery commitment with other teams under different operational time zones
- Good ability to analyze, solve and monitor problems
- Good organizational and priority skills and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
Technical skills Required:
- 2+ years SQL (SQL Server, Oracle …)
- 2+ years Unix, Linux and Windows server environment
- 2+ years Python
- Knowledge in Programming
- 2+ years DevOps experience
- Bachelor of Computers Science or other related university degree
Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking (SGCIB) is the third-largest investment bank of the European Economic Area, and it is present in more than 75 countries worldwide. SGCIB's Canadian subsidiary is based in Montreal and has about 100 employees. SGCIB has positioned itself as a leader in interest rate and currency derivatives on the Canadian market.
The SG Montreal Solutions Centre Inc. ("SG MSC") group employs more than 230 people, providing IT solutions and services for operations based in New York, Paris and Asia, among others. SG MSC manages IT infrastructure as well as the development, integration, maintenance and improvement of a wide array of business applications.