You will be onboarded in the Market Connectivity infrastructure team that builds and run connectivity to Market Exchange for our Corporate and Investment banking business across Asia Pacific. This department is made of 20+ DevOps System Engineers, Network Engineers, Market Data Engineer and Developers using Agile framework at scale. Your feature team is made of 8 those engineers and seats on the trading floor, close to the business line your team is working with.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Systems Engineer with strong technical and operational background in Operating System (Linux) and Automation (Puppet, Ansible, scripting) to design and deliver reliable services to our internal partners.
Main responsibilities of the team:
• Design, test and implement infrastructure solutions for products under its responsibility, including low-latency electronic trading.
• Work in close relationship with other IT teams and external partners to ensure client requirement and business expectation are mutually agreed and met.
• Continuously improve the products under its direct responsibility (efficiency, new features, self-service, operational safety).
• Plan and deploy upgrades to fulfil compliance, security or capacity requirements.
• Support production platforms across all products under the department’s responsibility (includes on-shift support, weekend work and Follow-the-Sun for P1 incidents).
As a team member within an Agile practices framework, the candidate must demonstrate to have a strong willingness to learn about new technologies, new way of working and share his own experience/knowledge as required by the team to deliver the services. In a self-managed environment, high degree of autonomy, responsibility and collaboration are also required.