• Development of logical and physical relational database architecture
• Technologies: Informatica PowerCenter, Standard SQL & PL/SQL, AIX scripting
• Methodologies: Agile
• DB Knowledge: Oracle, Informix, MySQL, PostGreSQL
• Knowledge of PowerCenter platform administration would be a plus
• Knowledge of other Informatica products (Datamasking, Data Quality, Master Data management) would be a plus
• Technical background (graduated)
• Experience of minimum 3 years in developing Data Integration flows
• Experience of minimum 3 years in IT projects
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work in a team, acting proactively
• Good English level
In BRD, our daily actions are based on principle of equal opportunities and treatment. We are committed to promoting diversity and inclusion at workplace, accepting of every individual’s differences, reflecting the diversity of our customers and the society in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion at workplace leads to a better and sustainable future through responsible and innovative solutions.
All employees are treated with dignity and respect. BRD does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of sex, sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, age, sexual affiliation, race, color, language, religion, political choice, social origin, disability, family status or responsibility, affiliation or trade union activity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws and regulations .
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.